Trunk or Treat VolunteersWould you consider being a blessing and serving the community in this year's Trunk or Treat Event. If so please review the information below and complete the form below to sign-up.
Trunk or Treat Volunteer Form
Monday, October 31st, 2022 • 6:00pm to 8:00pm • On Broadway between Liberty St. & Colden St.
If you are interested in decorating a trunk please review the below information:
- Agencies/Businesses/Individuals must bring their own vehicle(s) to decorate.
- No gory, scary, or evil-themed trunk decorations (this is a family-friendly event for all ages).
- Agencies/Businesses/Individuals must provide their own candy to be distributed from their vehicle(s). Please note: The event is 2 hours, in previous years we’ve had over 2,000 people in attendance. Candy suggestion: 6 – 8 large candy bags (about 200+pieces per bag).
- Agencies/Businesses are allowed to distribute information/materials promoting their company. Selling items of any kind will NOT be permitted.
- Each Agency/Business or Individual will be provided a parking space(s) for their registered vehicle(s). Only registered vehicles (vehicles decorating their trunk) will be allowed in to set up. We ask that you ensure that the registered vehicle has all the decoration it needs inside of it since no other vehicle will be permitted into the closed-off area.
- VERY IMPORTANT: You must arrive between 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm to set up/decorate your trunk. No one will be allowed in after 5:30 pm (NO LATE ARRIVALS).
- All those assisting you with your trunk should arrive with you in your registered vehicle to set up. No more than 4 people to a vehicle/trunk will be permitted. If you have more than 4 people, call the church office for permission.
- Everyone decorating a trunk MUST PRE-REGISTER by October 23, 2022. A registration form is required for each trunk being decorated.